Clorox Scrubmate is a brand new kitchen scrubbing tool that makes doing the dishes AND cleaning the kitchen as simple as possible.
They’re really easy to use and I found them to be super effective, too! Clorox Scrubmate is actually a disposable scrubbing pad made with strong fibers and it also has bleach-free soap added right into it. I really like that it is bleach free, since I can’t really handle bleach fumes at all.
It also has a handle that I use for scrubbing by hand and it gives me the ability to really scrub easily. If you have one of the leading brands of power scrubbers, you can even attach it to those, too!
Just so you know, it is safe to use on glass dishware and metal cookware (including non-stick pans), as well as granite and marble countertops, tile, grout and more. Scrubmate pads are reusable, meaning you can use them for one stubborn pan, a sink-full of dishes, or a complete kitchen scrub down. When the pad gets used a lot and soap stops lathering, I just pop off the pad and add a new one!
Here’s some of it’s great features:
- Clorox Scrubmate is a disposable kitchen cleaning pad featuring polypropylene scrubbing fibers and powerful, bleach-free soap with a fresh citrus scent.
- Safe to use on glass dishware, metal cookware – including non-stick pots and pans, granite* and marble counters, tile, grout, wood** and more, it is the ultimate kitchen cleaning tool.
- For use as a hand-held scrubber, Clorox Scrubmate pads easily snap into the durable adaptor, which includes an ergonomic cap to create a comfortable handle.
- Clorox Scrubmate is the only soap-filled scrubbing pad on the market designed for use with power scrubbers. To use with power scrubbers, the cap is removed from the adaptor, which then easily connects with the Clorox Scrubtastic, Clorox Scrubtastic Max, and most power scrubber brands.
- Clorox Scrubmate pads are reusable, allowing them to tackle one stubborn pan, a sink-full of dishes or a complete kitchen scrub down. When the soap stops lathering, the pad is easily ejected into the garbage with a simple click, leaving hands free of germs.